This is perhaps one of the easiest pizza recipes. You don’t need to prepare the dough and wait for it to rise. If you are craving for pizza, simply make it on the stovetop with bread as your base with your choice of toppings, add some cheese and sprinkle Tassyam’s Napoletana Pizza Seasoning. Viola! Homemade Pizza made in just 10 to 15 minutes without any waiting!
The best thing about this recipe is you can choose your toppings ranging from fresh vegetables like tomatoes, onion, olives, corn kernels, baby corn, green peppers, jalapeno. You can also add in egg or meat. Experiment with a wide range of toppings and cheese, you will never get bored. Vary the base by opting for whole wheat bread or multi grain bread.
You can make this healthy too! Sneak in some toasted sesame seeds or flax seeds on tops and get your kids to taste it.
Cooking Time – 10 to 15 minutes
Pizza sauce – Tomato ketchup, Store-bought or Homemade pizza sauce
Your Choice of Toppings
1/2 tsp sesame or flax seeds
Tassyam Napoletana Pizza Seasoning
1. PreHeat a Tawa and Simmer it
2. Take a bread slice and spread the sauce on top
3. Sprinkle the Pizza Seasoning
4. Add in Grated Cheese
5. Toss in the toppings of your choice. If you are using vegetables it might be a good idea to saute it first so that it's cooked well and a little crispy.
6. Sprinkle some sesame and flax seeds on top
7. Place it on Hot Tawa and close it with a lid
8. Cook until cheese melts and the bread is crispy on the bottom
9. Cut into Triangle wedges and Serve hot