Tassyam wishes all our lovely mothers a very Happy Mother’s Day! We thank you for the selfless love that you spoil us with and for always being there for us.
So, this Mothers’ Day let’s spoil our dear mothers for a change with a delicious and comforting meal made right at home. And don’t worry, these recipes are not going to test your culinary skills or turn your kitchen into a mess. Leaving the kitchen sparkling clean after an adventurous cooking session is also a gift in itself for our moms.
For today’s easy no hassle menu, our main course is Napolitana One-Pot Pasta!
The ingredients you’ll need are:
- Choice of Pasta: 200 grams
- Chopped onions: ½ cup
- Canned tomato/Tomato puree: 1 cup
- Fresh Basil: 5 large leaves
- Minced Garlic: ½ tablespoon
- Olive Oil: 3 tablespoons
- Tassyam Napoletana Seasoning: 2 tablespoons
- Parmesan Cheese: To taste
- In a large pan, heat the olive oil. Add the garlic and onion and sauté till translucent.
- Add the tomato puree to the pan and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add your choice of pasta to the sauce. Add water/stock if the sauce is too thick. The consistency of the sauce should be enough to submerge all the pasta.
- Tear and add the basil leaves and Tassyam Napoletana Seasoning.
- Cook on medium heat till the pasta is cooked. Stir occasionally.
- The seasoning already has salt in it, so give it a taste and add parmesan cheese accordingly to further season the pasta.
- Garnish with fresh basil, a drizzle of olive oil. And parmesan cheese.
- Serve with toasted bread.
Now, pair this beautiful main course with a cold and refreshing fruity milkshake made with Tassyam’s fruit powders. Just mix with chilled milk and top it off with a scoop of ice cream.
Make a fruity smoothie with Tassyam Intense Strawberry Powder,
Tropical milkshake with Tassyam Sweet Mango Nectar Powder,
Or a rich healthy drink with Tassyam Banana Powder