Well, it seems like summer is coming earlier than it's supposed to. Don't like that? Don't worry! Our fresh blends will keep you cool and healthy. No need to go for commercial and artificial iced teas when you can make your own this easily!
So, there are 2 ways:
1. Hot Brew
2 Cold Brew
Hot Brew (Time: 2-6 minutes)
This is the traditional way of preparing tea and can be done for both hot and cold serves. Start with boiling the water and bring it down to either your desired temperature or to what we recommend on the boxes/ website. Then add the 2-2.5 grams of tea leaves/ per 150ml of water to and let them steep for 1-4 minutes (depending on the the type of tea and of course your personal preference).
Filter out the leaves and add sugar or honey to taste. Finish off by adding ice cubes or crushed ice, and your freshly brewed natural iced tea is ready.
Cold Brew (Time: about 8 hours)
This is something that not many have tried. Although it might seem as a monstrous task, it really isn't. So, here you go:
1. Take about 200ml of cool water
2. Add 2g of tea
3. Add 2 sugar cubes (or to taste)
4. Keep the mixture in the refrigerator (not the freezer)
5. Take it out after about 8 hours
6. Filter the leaves and enjoy your perfectly "cold brewed" iced tea
After you've prepared your cold brewed iced tea, you may store it in the refrigerator for another 1-2 days to consume later (but don't forget to filter out the leaves after about 8 hours).
Our recommendations to ward off the heat:
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Honey Balls/Fritters Recipe
- Carrot Walnut Cake Recipe
- Makar Sakranti Special: Til Papdi recipe
- Christmas Fruit Cake Recipe
- CHAI SPICED PANCAKE RECIPE
- How to make Indian Masala Chai
- Paneer Oats Wrap Recipe
- Chai-Spiced Whole-wheat Banana Bread Recipe
- CHAI ROSE PANNA COTTA RECIPE
- EASY & HEALTHY SALAD RECIPE
- Healthy Vegan Pumpkin Seed Pesto Pasta Recipe