These are fried dough balls of heaven which are covered in honey and sprinkles. These golden sweet treats are a delight and the ultimate comfort food. They are made from simple ingredients and are very easy to prepare.
Preparation Time: 40 Minutes
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp lemon powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups oil for deep frying
- 3/4 cup honey
- Edible Sprinkles for decorating
- Beat eggs in a bowl and add sugar, lemon powder, vanilla extract, salt, and 1 cup of the flour and mix.
- Spread some flour over the work surface and knead dough onto it. Knead in the remaining flour and make sure the dough is mildly sticky.
- Now cut the dough into 10 equal portions. Roll each into a long, thin cylinder and slice them into small pieces.
- Add oil to a deep thick bottomed pot and place over medium heat on the stovetop.
- Once the oil is hot, add the dough balls and allow them to fry for a few minutes, until they turn golden-brown.
- Continue with the dough balls in batches.
- Let them cool, and then place them in a bowl.
- Heat honey in a pan and pour the warm honey over the fried balls and stir to evenly coat. Decorate with sprinkles. Store in an airtight container.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- 4 Ways To Use Super Powders
- Celebrate Ganesh Chaturthi with Tassyam – Special Modak Recipe
- Honey Balls/Fritters Recipe
- Carrot Walnut Cake Recipe
- Makar Sakranti Special: Til Papdi recipe
- Candied Walnuts Recipe
- Holiday Special: Chocolate Gingerbread Cookies Recipe
- Holiday Special: Coconut Balls Recipe
- Christmas Fruit Cake Recipe
- Cranberry Nut Loaf Recipe
- CHAI SPICED PANCAKE RECIPE
- How to make Indian Masala Chai
- Paneer Oats Wrap Recipe
- Chai-Spiced Whole-wheat Banana Bread Recipe
- EASY & HEALTHY SALAD RECIPE
- Healthy Vegan Pumpkin Seed Pesto Pasta Recipe
- DIY Muesli Bars Recipe
- Diwali Bonus Recipe: Vegan Pista & Coconut Kulfi
- Diwali Special Recipe: Dry Fruit Protein Ladoo
- How to make the perfect Iced Tea?