Here’s a simple recipe to make your own organic nut butter and save money. It’s an easy and delicious way to make healthy nut butter according to your own taste and free of any chemical additives at home. You can use a variety of nuts and seeds like almonds, cashews, pecans, hazelnuts, sunflower seeds etc.
Preparation time: 40 minutes
Servings: 500 grams
- 4 cups raw or toasted nuts or seeds (of your choice)
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- Sea salt (to taste)
- Additives for flavoring (optional): vanilla extract, cocoa, cinnamon, nutmeg, herbs, chili etc.
- To make raw nut butter, warm up the nuts in an oven at 250 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Place the nuts, coconut oil, maple syrup, sea salt and additional flavorings (optional) in a powerful blender.
- Blend until creamy and keep scraping down the sides occasionally, continue this process for 25 minutes and keep taking breaks to give rest to the blender.
- When the mixture turns smooth and creamy, transfer the nut butter to a jar and store it in the fridge.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- HOW TO MAKE ALMOND MILK AT HOME?
- Homemade Nut Butter Recipe
- Winter Special: Gajar ka Halwa Recipe
- Spicy Nut Brittle Recipe
- Cranberry & Apricot Chutney Recipe
- Paneer Oats Wrap Recipe
- Chai-Spiced Whole-wheat Banana Bread Recipe
- EASY & HEALTHY SALAD RECIPE
- Healthy Vegan Pumpkin Seed Pesto Pasta Recipe
- DIY Muesli Bars Recipe
- Healthy Recipe: Banana Nut & Oat Muffins
- Diwali Bonus Recipe: Vegan Pista & Coconut Kulfi