It’s a simple and delightful recipe that you can whip up in no time. It’s perfect for the holidays to satisfy those sweet tooth cravings. It requires the least amount of effort and can be prepared within no time. Coconut Balls are delicious and decadent made with condensed milk and milk powder.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- 5 cups desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup milk powder
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 2 tablespoon ghee
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 1 tablespoon green raisins
- Add ghee in a heavy bottomed pan and heat on low flame.
- Now add 4 cups desiccated coconut and sauté for few minutes.
- After the coconut turns slightly golden, add 1/2 cup milk powder and a tin of condensed milk.
- Keep stirring constantly for approximately 8-10 minutes.
- Now add cardamom powder and raisins and mix.
- Turn off the heat and let it cool.
- Grease your hands, make small balls and then roll in the remaining desiccated coconut.
- Store in an airtight container and refrigerate.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Onam Sadya Festive Special- Dates Kheer
- Krishna Janmashtami Special- Dry Fruits Paag or Burfi with Jaggery
- Honey Balls/Fritters Recipe
- Makar Sakranti Special: Til Papdi recipe
- Holiday Special: Chocolate Gingerbread Cookies Recipe
- Holiday Special: Coconut Balls Recipe
- Winter Special: Gajar ka Halwa Recipe
- Christmas Fruit Cake Recipe
- Spicy Nut Brittle Recipe
- Cranberry Nut Loaf Recipe
- CHAI SPICED PANCAKE RECIPE
- CHAI ROSE PANNA COTTA RECIPE
- Diwali Bonus Recipe: Vegan Pista & Coconut Kulfi