We bring to you a healthy and vegan recipe of no-bake muesli bars with just 6 simple ingredients. These bars have an amazing nutty and crunchy texture. Peanut butter and maple syrup go together perfectly in this ideal on-the-go snack. This recipe is especially rich in protein and fiber. It is the ultimate pre and post workout snack.
Servings: 8 bars
- 1/2 cup pitted dates
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons flaxseeds
- 1 cup Dry Fruits (Suggestions: Almonds, Cashews, Pistachios, Dried Cranberries, Turkish dried Apricots etc.)
- 1.5 cups rolled oats
- Process the dates in a food processor and microwave for 30 seconds to make them soft.
- Mix oats, dry fruits, flaxseeds and dates in a large bowl and set aside.
- Warm maple syrup and peanut butter in a pan and then pour over the oat mixture and then mix.
- Once it is combined, transfer to a baking dish or a flat container lined with plastic wrap so they come out easily.
- Press down firmly to flatten using something flat to press down and really pack the bars so they hold their shape well.
- Cover with plastic wrap, and let them set in freezer for few hours.
- Take out the tray from freezer and cut into 8 bars. Store in an airtight container.