Diwali is celebrated throughout the length and breadth of India with great splendor and dazzle. It marks the triumph of good over evil. It is the most awaited festival of the year.
Diwali is synonymous to mouth-watering and delicious delicacies. It is extra-special for all the sweet-tooths and foodies but this rich food takes a toll on our bodies and post Diwali we’re left feeling guilty and depressed.
So this year we’re here to your rescue with a special recipe of ‘Dry fruit Ladoos’ with a twist. This recipe is protein packed and absolutely guilt-free. It is also vegan and gluten-free. These ladoos are flavored with coco which makes it an instant hit.
Preparation Time: 14 minutes
Servings: 20 Small Ladoos
- 1 cup pitted dates
2 cups of Dry Fruits of your choice. In this recipe, we used the following:
Almonds, Cashews, Pistachios, Dried Cranberries, Turkish dried Apricots.
- 2 tablespoons of Flaxseed
- 2 tablespoons Coco Powder
- ¾ teaspoon Coffee Powder
- 3 tablespoons Organic Peanut Butter
- ¼ tablespoon of Cold-pressed Coconut oil to grease your palms.
- Chop the pitted dates and microwave for 30 seconds to make them soft.
- Blend the dates for 20 seconds in a food-processor and then add the coco, coffee and peanut butter to mix well.
- Add flaxseeds and all the dry fruits and then blend until all the ingredients have combined well (approx. time: 30 seconds).
- Take the mixture out of the processor and coat your palms with Cold-pressed Coconut oil and knead to make firm dough.
- Divide into 20-equal parts and roll them into golf-sized ladoos.
(You may store the ladoos in an air-tight container for longer use.)
Enjoy this simple and healthy recipe with your family and friends. These ladoos are also a great pre and post-workout snack for all the fitness freaks out there.
If you want the finest collection of hand sorted and carefully picked dry fruits. Check here and experience Tassyam.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Honey Balls/Fritters Recipe
- Candied Walnuts Recipe
- Christmas Fruit Cake Recipe
- Cranberry & Apricot Chutney Recipe
- How to make Indian Masala Chai
- Paneer Oats Wrap Recipe
- Chai-Spiced Whole-wheat Banana Bread Recipe
- CHAI ROSE PANNA COTTA RECIPE
- Mouthwatering Recipe of AFGHANI PULAO (Vegetarian)
- EASY & HEALTHY SALAD RECIPE
- Healthy Vegan Pumpkin Seed Pesto Pasta Recipe
- DIY Muesli Bars Recipe
- Healthy Recipe: Banana Nut & Oat Muffins
- Diwali Bonus Recipe: Vegan Pista & Coconut Kulfi
- Diwali Special Recipe: Dry Fruit Protein Ladoo