We’re back with another mouth-watering and delicious dessert which you can have this Diwali absolutely guilt-free. It is dairy-free and still as delicious as the traditional milk and cream based kulfi.
Make this recipe of Pista Coconut Kulfi for your friends and family without compromising your diet and health.
So let’s begin!
- 1.5 cups Coconut Milk
- ½ cup Raw Coconut Sugar (to taste)
- ¼ cup coconut cream
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch or arrowroot starch
- 1 cup crushed Pistachios
- 1 cup Almonds
- ½ tsp Cardamom powder
- A pinch of Cinnamon powder
- 2 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- Blanch the almonds. Cool and peel after 2 minutes. Blend it to a smooth paste and Keep it aside.
- Add the cornstarch to the coconut milk then simmer it in a pan till it thickens.
- Add the blended almonds and coconut cream and heat for 2- 4 minutes.
- Then add the crushed pistachios, desiccated coconut, raw coconut sugar, cardamom powder, cinnamon powder and heat for two minutes.
- When the mixture gets thick, switch the heat off and let it cool.
- When it is cools completely, blend it once more. This gives a perfect creamy texture.
- Keep it in refrigerator for an hour; this will help to not form ice crystals.
- Pour the cold mixture into the moulds and freeze till set. (for 6- 8 hrs)
- Unmold the kulfi by placing the mold under running water for few seconds. Scoop the mold and serve the kulfi in coconut halves for beautiful presentation.
Note: If you don’t have moulds then you can use disposable plastic cups or even thick paper cups else set it in a simple plastic container.
If you want the finest collection of hand sorted and carefully picked dry fruits to prepare this recipe and many more then Check here and experience Tassyam.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Honey Balls/Fritters Recipe
- Candied Walnuts Recipe
- Homemade Nut Butter Recipe
- Holiday Special: Coconut Balls Recipe
- Winter Special: Gajar ka Halwa Recipe
- Christmas Fruit Cake Recipe
- Cranberry Nut Loaf Recipe
- Cranberry & Apricot Chutney Recipe
- CHAI SPICED PANCAKE RECIPE
- How to make Indian Masala Chai
- Paneer Oats Wrap Recipe
- Chai-Spiced Whole-wheat Banana Bread Recipe
- CHAI ROSE PANNA COTTA RECIPE
- Mouthwatering Recipe of AFGHANI PULAO (Vegetarian)
- EASY & HEALTHY SALAD RECIPE
- Quick Ice Cream Sundae Recipe
- Healthy Vegan Pumpkin Seed Pesto Pasta Recipe
- DIY Muesli Bars Recipe
- Healthy Recipe: Banana Nut & Oat Muffins
- Diwali Bonus Recipe: Vegan Pista & Coconut Kulfi
- Diwali Special Recipe: Dry Fruit Protein Ladoo