The holiday season is just around the corner and it’s time to celebrate and spend some quality time with your loved ones. But the festivities are incomplete without good heart-warming food. Sweet, scented and full of cranberries and nuts, this bread is perfect for the occasion.
Servings: Two 9 x 5-inch loaves
Total Preparation Time: 1.5 Hour
2 cups cranberries
1 2⁄3 cups sugar
2⁄3 cup butter
1⁄2 cup milk
2 teaspoons grated orange rind
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
3 cups all-purpose flour
1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped nuts
4 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375 F degrees.
- Grease bottoms of 2 loaf pans.
- Mix cranberries, sugar, butter, milk, orange rind, vanilla and eggs in a bowl.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Pour into pans.
- Bake for 50 minutes and keep checking until the toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let it sit and cool for 20 minutes then scrape the sides of loaves from the pans to loosen them and remove from pans.
- Slice the loaves and store in airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- No-Bake Chocolate Mango Tart | Date Night Series | Dessert
- No Bake Pecan Pie Recipe
- Onam Sadya Festive Special- Dates Kheer
- Honey Balls/Fritters Recipe
- Candied Walnuts Recipe
- Holiday Special: Coconut Balls Recipe
- Winter Special: Gajar ka Halwa Recipe
- Christmas Fruit Cake Recipe
- Cranberry Nut Loaf Recipe
- Cranberry & Apricot Chutney Recipe
- CHAI SPICED PANCAKE RECIPE
- Chai-Spiced Whole-wheat Banana Bread Recipe
- CHAI ROSE PANNA COTTA RECIPE