Dried Apricots are an important source of Vitamin A and potassium. They have a high fiber-to-volume ratio which aids in digestion. Dried Apricots also have a low Glycaemic Index. Cranberries are also considered as one of the super foods. They are rich in nutrients and provide many important health benefits. Consuming both of these may also help in controlling weight.
So we bring to you this healthy and tangy recipe of Cranberry & Apricot Chutney which you can have daily to make your everyday meals more interesting.
- 1⁄3 cup diced dried apricot
- 1 cup cranberries
- 1 cup apple, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 pinch of Black pepper
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup organic coconut sugar/cane sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- In a bowl mix together the apricots with cranberries, raisins, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, pepper and cloves.
- In a pan, boil water with apple and coconut sugar, stirring constantly until it softens and the sugar dissolves.
- Then add in the dried fruit mixture and apple cider vinegar. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Then remove from heat and cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate in an air-tight container.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Homemade Nut Butter Recipe
- Christmas Fruit Cake Recipe
- Cranberry Nut Loaf Recipe
- Cranberry & Apricot Chutney Recipe
- CHAI SPICED PANCAKE RECIPE
- How to make Indian Masala Chai
- Paneer Oats Wrap Recipe
- Chai-Spiced Whole-wheat Banana Bread Recipe
- CHAI ROSE PANNA COTTA RECIPE
- Mouthwatering Recipe of AFGHANI PULAO (Vegetarian)
- EASY & HEALTHY SALAD RECIPE
- Healthy Vegan Pumpkin Seed Pesto Pasta Recipe
- DIY Muesli Bars Recipe
- Healthy Recipe: Banana Nut & Oat Muffins
- Diwali Bonus Recipe: Vegan Pista & Coconut Kulfi
- Diwali Special Recipe: Dry Fruit Protein Ladoo