These chai spiced pancakes have the perfect balance of sweet and savory. Top them with butter and maple syrup to enhance the flavor. You can serve these with a side of fresh fruit and a cup of our Black & Gold Black Tea.
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed black pepper
- 1.5 cups buttermilk
- 1/2 cup brewed Black Chai Tea
- 5 tablespoons butter
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Beat eggs in a bowl. Mix in the Chai, buttermilk, 4 tablespoons butter and vanilla. Then add the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and spices.
- Heat butter in frying pan.
- Spread the mix on the pan in a circular shape. Keep a watch until it starts to bubble in the middle. When this happens, flip the pancake and cook until it is golden brown.
- Top with 1 tablespoon butter and maple syrup.
Serve it fresh!
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- No Bake Pecan Pie Recipe
- Onam Sadya Festive Special- Dates Kheer
- Celebrate Ganesh Chaturthi with Tassyam – Special Modak Recipe
- Honey Balls/Fritters Recipe
- Carrot Walnut Cake Recipe
- Makar Sakranti Special: Til Papdi recipe
- Candied Walnuts Recipe
- Holiday Special: Coconut Balls Recipe
- Winter Special: Gajar ka Halwa Recipe
- Christmas Fruit Cake Recipe
- Cranberry Nut Loaf Recipe
- Cranberry & Apricot Chutney Recipe
- CHAI SPICED PANCAKE RECIPE
- How to make Indian Masala Chai
- Paneer Oats Wrap Recipe
- Chai-Spiced Whole-wheat Banana Bread Recipe
- CHAI ROSE PANNA COTTA RECIPE
- EASY & HEALTHY SALAD RECIPE
- Healthy Vegan Pumpkin Seed Pesto Pasta Recipe
- DIY Muesli Bars Recipe
- Healthy Recipe: Banana Nut & Oat Muffins
- Diwali Bonus Recipe: Vegan Pista & Coconut Kulfi
- How to make the perfect Iced Tea?