Panna cotta is a delicious Italian dessert and is very easy to make with very few ingredients. In this recipe, the cream is flavored with an aromatic blend of Tassyam’s Chai Rose Black Tea and is set with gelatin. Here are the instructions for this simple and divine recipe.
- 2 cups double cream
- 2 cups milk
- 50g sugar
- 1 tbsp tea leaves
- ¾ teaspoon gelatin
- Bring milk to a simmer in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the Chai Rose tea and let it infuse for few minutes.
- When the tea has finished steeping, strain the tea leaves.
- Again put the saucepan on medium heat, pour in the cream, tea-flavored milk, sugar and bring to a boil.
- Turn off the heat, add the gelatin and stir until it has dissolved (If you’re using powdered gelatin, make sure that there are no crystals in the bottom).
- Pour the mixture into greased ramekins or cups. Wait until it cools and then transfer to the fridge for a couple of hours to chill and serve with fruits of your choice.