This is one easy simple ingredients dinner that’s perfect for the week nights. A wholesome fare with the goodness of Broccoli and Walnuts, teamed with Tassyam’s Napoletana Seasoning will transport you to the lanes of Italy.
Come and explore the world of Pastas with a twist. Here is the ingredients and instructions to make this Pasta:
2 Cups Pasta shells – Penne or Fusilli
1 Cup Broccoli florets
3 Cloves Garlic or Garlic Powder
1 Cup Walnuts
2 Teaspoon Butter or Olive Oil
1/2 Teaspoon Tassyam Napoletana Seasoning
1/2 Teaspoon Fresh Ground Black Pepper
1/2 Cup Freshly Grated Cheese of Your Choice
Salt to Taste
1. In a pot of salted boiling water, cook the Pasta al’dante according to directions. Reserve 1 cup of cooking water.
2. Meanwhile trim the broccoli and separate it into florets. Cut the florets in small ones
3. Roughly Chop the walnuts and roast them in a bit of olive oil in a pan. Keep Aside
4. In the same pan add some more oil or butter, add the broccoli florets, garlic and salt. Cook and saute the broccoli for about 2 minutes
5. Then add in the seasoning and black pepper and sauté till it is fragrant.
6. Add about 1/2 cup of the reserved pasta-cooking water to the broccoli. Reduce heat to medium or low and cook till the broccoli is steamed and tender to bite
7. Now add the cooked and drained pasta to the broccoli. Add the roasted walnuts and combine all well. Adjust the seasoning as per your preference. You may also add in red chilli flakes if needed.
8. Finally add the grated cheese and serve it hot!
The crunch of the walnuts along with the goodness of the tender broccoli will take this pasta to a whole new level. Experiment by adding more vegetables of your choice.