If you are a tea-lover and a bookworm then you will agree that pairing a book with the perfect tea is the most delightful and satisfying experience ever. This combination is like peanut butter and jelly, salt and pepper, bread and butter; in short, they’re made for each other. The perfect cup of tea just elevates your reading experience. In today’s post, we made some pairing recommendations to guide you in this journey.
FANTASY: Chocola Tea
Chocola Tea is just like a fantasy. It plays with your taste buds and satisfies your chocolate craving yet it is a tea. It is a sinful indulgence which can also be enjoyed with whipped cream or ice cream. The world of fantasy is just like this concoction where you can get lost in a world of swords, magic, sorcery, dragons or goddamn elves for that matter. It is filled with limitless possibilities.
ROMANCE: Oolong Rouge - Oolong Tea Blend
Oolong Rouge is infused with rose petals giving it a luscious sweet flavor, reminiscent of a long lost romance. It has a sensual aroma and acts as an aphrodisiac while you get captivated by the blend of emotional nuances of your romantic read.
MYSTERY/THRILLER/HORROR: Shanti Chamomile - White Tea Blend
There is something so very right about drinking Chamomile tea while reading these genres. Shanti Chamomile soothes your soul and calms your nerves. It literally has a healing effect on your body.
POETRY: Lavender Hibiscus - Green Tea Blend
Poetry is a sensitive and delicate art just like this gorgeous tea. This tea is a celebration of the powerful aroma of lavender buds and divine taste of hibiscus petals. This blend provides an experience which is poetic in every sense.
BIOGRAPHY: Black & Gold - Rare Organic Black Tea
Black & Gold is a rare organic whole-bodied rich black tea with a hint of vanilla. It is unique like a biography accounting a person’s life story. It is a memoir of deep and intimate experiences.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Re-live your childhood with Tassyam
- High on Tea - Best Caffeine-Free Teas for Health
- You can make all of this!
- Looking for Office Munchies?
- 10 Simple Tips For a Healthier New Year
- Christmas Edition: Tea & Book Pairings
- 10 Signs that Tea is your One-True Love
- INTERESTING & CREATIVE WAYS TO USE OLD & STALE TEA
- How to host an elegant Tea Party
- Perfect Tea Selections for every Mood
- 12 Ways to protect yourself from Cold & Flu this Winter Season
- Spicy Foods may help you reduce your Salt Intake
- Tea & Book Pairings: A Match Made in Heaven
- Post Diwali Detox: How to Cleanse Your Body after the festive splurge