The most important part of going on a hike or a trek or the next big adventure is preparation and food is the biggest part of being prepared. You need to plan food because it fuels you throughout the day and helps you to stay on track.
It’s important to stock up on slow-release energy foods before going on an adventure to keep you satiated and full of energy. There are many options like oats, muesli, nuts and dried fruits. So why not combine all of them into one tasty snack.
Healthy and energy giving snacks are a must-have on the trail. Trail mix is a high energy mix of healthy ingredients that can be easily stored and do not need to be cooked before eating.
There are many types of trail-mixes but we have carefully prepared one that is specifically beneficial for intensive physical activities providing a quick energy boost from healthy carbohydrates and natural healthy fats.
Our toasted trail-mix is a blend of whole dry fruits like Raisins, Black Grapes, Cranberries and Toasted Almonds, Cashews, Muskmelon Seeds, Watermelon Seeds and Pumpkin Seeds. It is packed with protein, fiber and all-essential vitamins and minerals. The best thing about it is that it is very portable, lightweight and easy to carry. The toasted trail mix comes in a tough and compact plastic container, with an air-tight aluminum foil seal which keeps it fresh and moisture-free.
A small handful of trail mix during your hike can help you replenish your depleted energy stores and give you a quick boost. So the next time you go out on an adventure, don’t forget to pack it. You can log onto Tassyam or here to buy Dry Fruits, nuts and seeds from across the globe in one single, delicious and carefully crafted bottle of Tassyam’s Toasted Trail Mix and get it delivered all across India with free shipping and free Cash on Delivery.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Certifications of Tassyam | Safe and Healthy Eating
- Re-live your childhood with Tassyam
- 10 Reasons Why Trail Mix is the Perfect Healthy Snack
- This Dhanteras give the WEALTH of HEALTH with Tassyam!
- 9 Days Detox & Healthy Fasting
- Planning your Next Adventure?
- You can make all of this!
- Looking for Office Munchies?
- 9 Yummy Snacks for Lohri Celebration
- 10 Simple Tips For a Healthier New Year
- 10 Signs that Tea is your One-True Love
- INTERESTING & CREATIVE WAYS TO USE OLD & STALE TEA
- How to host an elegant Tea Party
- 3 Simple DIY Natural & Nourishing Lip Balms for The Winter Season
- Perfect Tea Selections for every Mood
- 12 Ways to protect yourself from Cold & Flu this Winter Season