Tea is a very versatile beverage and has the potential to take care of you in ways you cannot imagine. With over 3000 varieties, tea is the most consumed drink in the world after water. There are different types of tea to suit every mood of yours. From feeling blue to feeling like you can conquer the world, there’s a particular type of tea that can really enhance or soothe the emotion or mood in question.
So here’s a quick list of the 5 types of tea for every mood...
Pair with: Chai Rose - Black Tea Blend
A happy mood can be enhanced by this chai which celebrates the Indian ritual of tea drinking. It is a flavorful blend of various spices like cardamom, cloves, and cinnamon paired with fragrant rose petals which promotes positivity and generates wonderful hormones like serotonin. So the next time you’re feeling happy and want to amplify the sensation, you know what to do.
Feeling Motivated? Charged?
Pair with: Ashna Spearmint - Green Tea Blend
Spearmint has mood-boosting properties which further increases your energy levels. This also makes for a refreshing and healthy iced tea which will rejuvenate and inspire you to bring you’re A-game on. To add to that, it gives you a minty fresh breath. Green tea is also rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals which improves your overall wellbeing.
Feeling Stressed? Anxious?
Pair with: Lavender Hibiscus Tea Blend
Any stress-causing emotion or anxiety can be soothed with a tea blend containing the aroma of lavender buds and divine flavor of hibiscus petals. The citrusy taste with lavender afternotes will refresh your body and mind plus it’s delicious too. Inducing relaxation has been a traditional use of lavender tea due to its property to calm the nervous system.
Feeling Sleepy? Need some shuteye?
Pair with: Shanti - Rare Organic Silver Needles White Tea
Aptly named as Shanti, owing to its calm characteristics, Tassyam’s white tea is a rare find. The silver down-covered leaves are a unique mix of both glistening white and rusty colors. It is the perfect tea to lull you into a peaceful sleep. It has mild sedative properties which will help you put your lights out and recharge your body.
Feeling Indulgent? Want to Celebrate?
Pair with: Chocola Tea
Chocola Tea is in itself a celebration. It plays with the taste buds and satisfies your chocolate cravings yet it is a tea. It is a sinful indulgence which can also be enjoyed with whipped cream or ice cream. It is the perfect way to celebrate, sipping this concoction where you can get lost in a world full of pleasure.
Tea solves everything. You just need to know which one to drink when…
So get your favorite cuppa and celebrate this beautiful thing called Tea.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Re-live your childhood with Tassyam
- This Dhanteras Invest in Your Health At Tassyam
- High on Tea - Best Caffeine-Free Teas for Health
- This Dhanteras give the WEALTH of HEALTH with Tassyam!
- 9 Days Detox & Healthy Fasting
- Planning your Next Adventure?
- You can make all of this!
- Looking for Office Munchies?
- 9 Yummy Snacks for Lohri Celebration
- 7 Health Benefits of Dried Figs or Anjeer
- 10 Simple Tips For a Healthier New Year
- Christmas Edition: Tea & Book Pairings
- 10 Signs that Tea is your One-True Love
- INTERESTING & CREATIVE WAYS TO USE OLD & STALE TEA
- How to host an elegant Tea Party
- 3 Simple DIY Natural & Nourishing Lip Balms for The Winter Season
- Perfect Tea Selections for every Mood
- 12 Ways to protect yourself from Cold & Flu this Winter Season
- Spicy Foods may help you reduce your Salt Intake
- Tea & Book Pairings: A Match Made in Heaven
- Post Diwali Detox: How to Cleanse Your Body after the festive splurge