We all know that it can get really tough to eat healthy at work especially when you are surrounded by sugary and fatty foods like chocolates, candies, chips, namkin etc. It negatively affects your health and weight and your overall productivity level too. Eating high fat and sugar-loaded snacks result in feeling lethargic and low on energy all day long due to the fact that high fat foods take more energy to digest.
But, unfortunately, majority of people tend to make bad eating decisions throughout the workday. One of the major reasons for this kind of behavior is lack of time. People don’t have the time to make efforts to bring homemade food and end up ordering or eating out. In a fast-paced world, fast food comes as a quick fix.
Luckily, there are plenty of quick, easy, and delicious healthy snack options. Having healthy snacks readily available at the office is the best way to manage your diet and stay healthy. No matter how busy you get, these snacks will help you keep your energy up and your blood sugar stable.
Also, you won't be tempted by the unhealthy choices available at the office. You need to make sure you're getting snacks which are rich in protein and fiber to keep you satiated throughout the day.
Here at Tassyam, we bring to you healthy snack options which you can easily keep in your office bag to munch on. These picks will make your life easier and simpler. We have a full Dry Fruit Collection including Cashew Nuts, Almonds, Raisins, Apricots, Oil-Free Roasted Nuts, Walnuts, Trail and Fruit Mixes and much more. You can find the finest collection of hand sorted and carefully picked dry fruits here especially the toasted trail mix and tropical fruit mix which are just perfect to snack on.
The Toasted Trail Mix contains carefully mixed whole dry fruits like Raisins, Black Grapes, Cranberries and Toasted Almonds, Cashews, Muskmelon Seeds, Watermelon Seeds and Pumpkin Seeds. Also, the Tropical Fruit Mix contains carefully mixed slices of Oranges, Mangoes, Papayas, Pineapples, Strawberries, Amla and scrumptious Cranberries, Black Currants and Black Grapes. These are great because they’re lightweight, easy to carry and nutritious, providing a quick energy boost from healthy carbohydrates and sustained energy from natural "healthy" fats! Nuts and seeds make up an important part of a healthy diet. Both types of food help you reach your recommended intake of protein each day and are a healthy source of dietary fiber.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- 5 Ways To Keep Snacking On Nuts | Health and Immunity | Tassyam
- Re-live your childhood with Tassyam
- This Dhanteras Invest in Your Health At Tassyam
- 10 Reasons Why Trail Mix is the Perfect Healthy Snack
- Types of Raisins - Golden, Black and More
- This Dhanteras give the WEALTH of HEALTH with Tassyam!
- 9 Days Detox & Healthy Fasting
- Planning your Next Adventure?
- You can make all of this!
- Looking for Office Munchies?
- 9 Yummy Snacks for Lohri Celebration
- 7 Health Benefits of Dried Figs or Anjeer
- 10 Simple Tips For a Healthier New Year
- 5 Reasons to have Haldi Doodh in the Winters
- 10 Signs that Tea is your One-True Love
- INTERESTING & CREATIVE WAYS TO USE OLD & STALE TEA
- How to host an elegant Tea Party
- 3 Simple DIY Natural & Nourishing Lip Balms for The Winter Season
- Perfect Tea Selections for every Mood
- 12 Ways to protect yourself from Cold & Flu this Winter Season
- Spicy Foods may help you reduce your Salt Intake
- Tea & Book Pairings: A Match Made in Heaven