It is there for you when you find yourself struggling to swim through Monday morning blues or stressing over a hectic schedule. One sip of it and you feel you've attained nirvana.
We are talking about TEA!
Life without tea is.. Er.. Cannot imagine right?
Tea is your perfect companion during monsoon, a conversation starter when you meet someone new, a time travel machine which lets stories creep out from heart when slurped with relatives and sometimes a medicine when unwell.
A cup of chai is no less than a guardian angel and for many, their spirit animal.
However, this magical drink has to be made with utmost care. You miss a step or an ingredient and it'll all go wrong.
From being a mood setter it will drain all your vibes off from your soul if made wrongly.
Many of our customers have faced this struggle until they tried TASSYAM.
Burdened with to-do lists, never ending assignments and hectic schedules topped their mountain of stress and health issues .
They even complained on not getting their "me-time" over a cup of tea served at work or made at home which wasn't good enough in taste in order to relax their souls.
The conversation deepened and we realized that the much needed ingredients required for a perfect cuppa tea which in turn would infuse one with a gush of energy was missing.
The team at TASSYAM then sat and brainstormed about how that much needed peace could be sourced in to fill that void.
Before we could hear more such experiences , the team at TASSYAM came up with its CHAI MASALA to save the day and uplift tired spirits.
What's so special about TASSYAM'S CHAI MASALA?
It's a bottle containing all the spices for that perfect hot cuppa tea.
It consists of :-
- Cardamom is also known to stimulate the secretion of bile acid in the stomach, further aiding in digestion.
- Ginger can treat many forms of Nausea, especially Morning Sickness.
- Clove is Antibacterial. Anti-Carcinogenic. Protects The Liver. Regulate Blood Sugar.
- Cinnamon Is Loaded With Antioxidants and has Anti-Inflammatory Properties.
5) STAR ANISE - Consuming star anise after meals helps treat digestive ailments such as bloating, gas, indigestion and constipation.
6) FENNEL SEEDS - Fennel is used for various digestive problems including heartburn, intestinal gas, bloating and loss of appetite.
7) BLACK PEPPER
- Relieves Cold And Cough,Fights Infections and has Antioxidant Benefits.
Now that's one bottle filled with spectacular health benefits!!
It not only has a rich aroma and flavour but also infuses natural color to the tea thus pleasing your tasebuds and eyes at the same time.
The bottle is handy and you can pop it in your bag so that next time you are served tea that's bland, you just have to sprinkle some of TASSYAM'S CHAI MASALA.
So all you chai addicts and peeps on the go- this chai masala is all set to elevate your tea and your mood when you're feeling low!
1) Add one cup of water in a vessel.
2) Sprinkle Tassyam's Chai Masala.
3) Add tea powder.
4) Add sugar ( if you want).
5) Let it boil on a low flame for 7-8 minutes. This step will allow the flavours of the chai masala to infuse with the rest of the ingredients.
6) Add milk. Boil it for another 10 minutes.
7) Strain it in your favorite mug or cup.