Hosting a tea party is the perfect way to celebrate a number of occasions, such as birthdays, anniversaries, bridal and baby showers or even a special way of spending some quality time with your loved ones.
Here are some suggestions to host your next tea party in style…
There aren’t any rules when it comes to food but generally, tea parties include savory bite-size sandwiches, scones or biscuits, and desserts (Give special attention to this). Presentation is the key when it comes to tea parties. You can display the treats on tiered cake stands and also remember to keep the serving sizes on the smaller side to keep them handy. Make sure the flavors of the food pair well with the teas.
Setting the Tea Table
A tea party is the perfect occasion to go all out with your fancy crockery and teaware. You can use a pretty lace tablecloth for your table and arrange platters of food in pretty patterns. You can also place personalized name signs for all your guests. You can use dainty floral chinaware and make sure to have plenty of spoons and cake slicers for serving.
Tea party decorations should be simple, elegant and classy. You can use a beautiful flower arrangement as a centerpiece and scented candles for creating a beautiful ambiance. You can also add a pop of color by using brightly hued doilies and folded napkins. You can pick a pretty color scheme of pastels or vibrant colors and decorate using items of same shades like the flowers and even the frostings on the cakes.
Tea is the star of the party, so make it count. You can use a variety of tea like the traditional English breakfast tea, peppermint, oolong, chamomile and floral blends. Also include iced, fruity teas for a spring or summer tea party. You can check out Tassyam’s unique, healthy, natural blends and super rare single-estate organic teas for your party here.
You can ensure a successful tea party by incorporating fun activities into your party for entertainment. You can set the tone with some soft music playing in the background. You can play different games according to your guests’ liking. There’s a lot of potential to get creative. You can also host a book reading, tarot card reading or even a fashion show.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- 9 Days Detox & Healthy Fasting
- Planning your Next Adventure?
- You can make all of this!
- Looking for Office Munchies?
- 9 Yummy Snacks for Lohri Celebration
- 10 Simple Tips For a Healthier New Year
- NEW YEAR PARTY GUIDE: 9 IDEAS TO HOST A SUCCESSFUL NEW YEAR’S EVE PARTY
- Christmas Edition: Tea & Book Pairings
- 10 Signs that Tea is your One-True Love
- INTERESTING & CREATIVE WAYS TO USE OLD & STALE TEA
- How to host an elegant Tea Party
- 3 Simple DIY Natural & Nourishing Lip Balms for The Winter Season
- Perfect Tea Selections for every Mood
- 12 Ways to protect yourself from Cold & Flu this Winter Season
- Tea & Book Pairings: A Match Made in Heaven
- Post Diwali Detox: How to Cleanse Your Body after the festive splurge
- 10 Tips to Throw The Perfect Diwali Party
- Cherry-picking Our Teas
- The Origin Of Gusto1940