According to a study done by FSSAI for 2018-19, 28.56% of food products were found to contain adulterants and the numbers were projected to increase. With a number this big, it’s only natural to feel doubtful of the legitimacy of the product that we consume.
But fortunately, to help us make sure our food is safe, pure, and authentic, certain nationally and internationally certified organisations test these products for harmful and unwanted substances, and also their legitimacy regarding what the product promises to be.
Tassyam’s products are not only free from adulterants but also authentic and true to their word. Don’t just take our word for it, these are various certifications that our products have for trust and transparency!
FSSAI (Food Safety and Standards Authority of India):Established, under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, this organisation is the consolidating statute of India for food safety and standards. Its certification confirms that Tassyam’s products are truly free of adulterants and safe to consume.
India Organic: An organic certification mark of India, that certifies that every product that promises to be organic is truly organic.
Indocert: India's first indigenous organic certification body, INDOCERT’s certification assures that not only Tassyam’s products are organic, but also farmed sustainably and procured without exploiting the producers.
USDA Organic: Also called the National Organic Program, USDA Organic is a federal framework in the United States of America for the regulation of organic food. Its certification makes Tassyam’s Organic products not only nationally approved but is certified in compliance with stringent US organic regulations
US FDA (United States Food and Drug Administration): A federal agency of the USA certifies that Tassyam’s products are registered with the food licensing authority in the US, and thus are approved for sale in the USA.
Tea Board of India: The official tea certification agency of India, this organisation was formed to curb the selling of “faux” tea in the global market. It has approved that Tassyam’s teas are true to their name and quality and is not being sold unethically.
Spice Board of India: A government regulatory and spice export agency, it certifies Tassyam’s Spices’ compliance with their norms and regulations for the quality and authenticity of spices.
So go for safe and authentic food for your family.
Go for Tassyam!
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Certifications of Tassyam | Safe and Healthy Eating
- 3 ways to relieve your stress through food | Tassyam
- 5 fun ways to eat pistachios | Health and Immunity | Tassyam
- 5 Ways To Keep Snacking On Nuts | Health and Immunity | Tassyam
- Re-live your childhood with Tassyam
- This Dhanteras Invest in Your Health At Tassyam
- This Dhanteras give the WEALTH of HEALTH with Tassyam!
- 9 Days Detox & Healthy Fasting
- Planning your Next Adventure?
- You can make all of this!
- Looking for Office Munchies?
- 9 Yummy Snacks for Lohri Celebration
- 10 Simple Tips For a Healthier New Year
- 10 Signs that Tea is your One-True Love
- INTERESTING & CREATIVE WAYS TO USE OLD & STALE TEA
- How to host an elegant Tea Party
- 3 Simple DIY Natural & Nourishing Lip Balms for The Winter Season
- Perfect Tea Selections for every Mood
- 12 Ways to protect yourself from Cold & Flu this Winter Season
- Spicy Foods may help you reduce your Salt Intake