You have the power to change many of the variables that influence how you live your life. A few simple changes can make a huge difference. This new year, don’t just make a list of New Year resolutions but bring actual change in your life. Here are some simple tips that can help you make a real improvement in your life and become a better version of yourself.
Laughing relieves physical tension and stress resulting in making your muscles relaxed. Laughter also boosts the immune system. It decreases stress hormones and increases the circulation of antibodies in the body.
2.Get your beauty sleep.
Sleep plays an important role in healing and repairing your body. Lack of sleep can result in an increased risk of heart disease, kidney disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, and stroke.
3.Limit processed foods.
Processed food contains chemical compounds which are harmful to health. Processed foods are generally high in sugar and fructose corn syrup. It contains all sort of artificial ingredients which are bad for health.
4.Eat more nuts.
Nuts are rich in protein, unsaturated fats, fiber and other nutrients which have multiple health benefits. Nuts are one of nature’s healthiest foods. In fact, they also support healthy weight loss. Nuts are rich in fiber, which helps you control over-eating.
5.Drink more water.
Most of us don’t drink enough water every day. We lose water continuously from skin evaporation, breathing, urine, and stool, and it is necessary to keep replacing the lost fluids for good health.
6.Sweat it out.
Exercise plays a major role in your overall health and satisfaction in life. Exercise delivers oxygen and nutrients to your cells and helps your cardiovascular system work more efficiently.
Be kind towards yourself and others. Notice and help someone around you. Make an effort to have good thoughts and spread positivity. Make a conscious effort to put yourself out there, trust people and love fearlessly.
8.Meditate & relax.
Meditation and relaxation are directly related to each other. Meditation stills your mind from the constant chaos around you which helps the body to relax. Practice deep breathing and let your worries float away.
Smoking not only harms your health, but it hurts the health of those around you. Exposure to smoke increases the risk of lung cancer and heart disease. So quit for the people you love and your own health.
10.Keep learning and trying new activities.
Challenge your mind.Learn a new skill and then teach it for free. It could be anything from a foreign language to dancing.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- This Dhanteras give the WEALTH of HEALTH with Tassyam!
- 9 Days Detox & Healthy Fasting
- Planning your Next Adventure?
- You can make all of this!
- Looking for Office Munchies?
- 9 Yummy Snacks for Lohri Celebration
- 7 Health Benefits of Dried Figs or Anjeer
- 10 Simple Tips For a Healthier New Year
- 6 Things To Do With Your Kids During Christmas Holidays
- 5 Reasons to have Haldi Doodh in the Winters
- 10 Signs that Tea is your One-True Love
- INTERESTING & CREATIVE WAYS TO USE OLD & STALE TEA
- How to host an elegant Tea Party
- 3 Simple DIY Natural & Nourishing Lip Balms for The Winter Season
- Perfect Tea Selections for every Mood
- 12 Ways to protect yourself from Cold & Flu this Winter Season
- Spicy Foods may help you reduce your Salt Intake
- Tea & Book Pairings: A Match Made in Heaven
- Post Diwali Detox: How to Cleanse Your Body after the festive splurge
- Cherry-picking Our Teas
- The Origin Of Gusto1940