Tea is not just a beverage; it’s a way of life. Tea is a work of art. A perfect cup of tea has the potential to stir souls. If you believe every single word that you just read and you’re already craving your cuppa. Here are 10 situations that you can identify with:
1.You know your teas.
You know everything that there is to know about tea. You are the tea whisperer. You can give an accurate prediction with just a whiff and a glance of the tea.
2.Your ultimate vacation spot: Hill Stations.
You dream of going to Darjeeling and Kerala to raid all the tea plantations to stock up your stash.
3.Tea is your favorite past-time.
You can never say ‘No’ to a cup of tea and your idea of a perfect hang-out is to go out for tea.
4.Tea is your Magic Potion.
You believe that tea is the cure for all the illnesses and decide to ditch medicines.
5.Your mornings are incomplete without your cup of tea.
No tea in the morning = A Bad day.
6.You are a proud self-acclaimed Tea Snob.
You are a know-it-all when it comes to tea and you love showing off your tea-collection.
7.You wonder, what’s all the fuss about coffee?
According to you, coffee is overrated.
8.You always carry tea bags in your luggage.
Life without tea is not worth the risk.
9.You visit some people just for their tea making skills.
There’s no shame when it comes to tea.
10.You are the odd one out.
You go to the best coffee shop in town with your friends and still order tea.
And now finally you can go and grab your tea. Come back. And then explore Tassyam. Here you can shop Exotic, Hand-picked and Hand-Blended Teas. We bring to you unique, healthy, natural blends and super rare single-estate organic teas direct from the gardens.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- This Dhanteras give the WEALTH of HEALTH with Tassyam!
- 9 Days Detox & Healthy Fasting
- Introducing Masala Chai Quick Fix
- Planning your Next Adventure?
- You can make all of this!
- Looking for Office Munchies?
- 9 Yummy Snacks for Lohri Celebration
- 10 Simple Tips For a Healthier New Year
- Christmas Edition: Tea & Book Pairings
- 10 Signs that Tea is your One-True Love
- INTERESTING & CREATIVE WAYS TO USE OLD & STALE TEA
- How to host an elegant Tea Party
- 3 Simple DIY Natural & Nourishing Lip Balms for The Winter Season
- Perfect Tea Selections for every Mood
- 12 Ways to protect yourself from Cold & Flu this Winter Season
- Tea & Book Pairings: A Match Made in Heaven
- Post Diwali Detox: How to Cleanse Your Body after the festive splurge
- Cherry-picking Our Teas
- The Origin Of Gusto1940