The 6 amazing benefits of Rose Tea that you didn't know!
1. Makes Skin Young And Healthy: Rose petals are rich with antiseptic, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-oxidative properties. The antioxidants in it effectively clear out the blemishes, leaving you with a soft, smooth, and radiant skin that looks visibly young.
2. Menstrual Cramps: Rose tea can help cramping, according to the 2005 study published in the “Journal of Midwifery and Women’s Health.” Scientists concluded that drinking rose tea could provide welcome and necessary relief from menstrual pain without any adverse side effects or safety concerns.
3. Makes Immune System Stronger: A good source of vitamin C, it helps in improving the immunity power of your body. Vitamin C is also a natural antioxidant which can block some of the damage that can result from exposure to toxins and free radicals.
4. Cures Sore Throat: A warm cup of rose tea is an effective home cure for sore throat. Plus, its vitamin C content helps in fighting the infection in a better way, thus ensuring a faster relief from sore throat, runny nose, and cold.
5. Natural Stress Buster: Rose tea can be used to calm the mind and elevate your mood. Not only this, teas blended with rose petals also act as natural aphrodisiacs.
6. Improves Digestion: Rose tea can stimulate the body’s production of bile which in turn helps our stomachs to digest food effectively.