The 6 amazing benefits of Rose Tea that you didn't know!
1. Makes Skin Young And Healthy: Rose petals are rich with antiseptic, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-oxidative properties. The antioxidants in it effectively clear out the blemishes, leaving you with a soft, smooth, and radiant skin that looks visibly young.
2. Menstrual Cramps: Rose tea can help cramping, according to the 2005 study published in the “Journal of Midwifery and Women’s Health.” Scientists concluded that drinking rose tea could provide welcome and necessary relief from menstrual pain without any adverse side effects or safety concerns.
3. Makes Immune System Stronger: A good source of vitamin C, it helps in improving the immunity power of your body. Vitamin C is also a natural antioxidant which can block some of the damage that can result from exposure to toxins and free radicals.
4. Cures Sore Throat: A warm cup of rose tea is an effective home cure for sore throat. Plus, its vitamin C content helps in fighting the infection in a better way, thus ensuring a faster relief from sore throat, runny nose, and cold.
5. Natural Stress Buster: Rose tea can be used to calm the mind and elevate your mood. Not only this, teas blended with rose petals also act as natural aphrodisiacs.
6. Improves Digestion: Rose tea can stimulate the body’s production of bile which in turn helps our stomachs to digest food effectively.
In Same Category
- How to get your pizza toppings right | Pizza Topping Ideas | Tassyam
- How to get your Pizza Sauce right | Easy Tomato Sauce | Tassyam
- Homemade Soups 101 | Broth Basics 3 | International Soups
- How to get your Pizza right | Foolproof Pizza dough | Tassyam
- Homemade Soups 101 | Broth Basics | Cream Soups
Related by Tags
- Know Thy Tea – Experience the True Taste of Tea
- 5 Refreshingly Exotic Teas
- Best Detox Teas for Health From Tassyam
- Tea time with Tassyam
- Date with Tassyam
- Looking for Wedding Gifts?
- Kitchen Conversion Cheatsheet: A Simple Guide to make cooking easier!
- Green Smoothie Guide
- 7 Reasons To Eat Walnuts Daily!
- 10 Inspiring Christmas Quotes to Warm Your Heart
- Why to drink Chamomile Tea before bed?
- 12 Foods to Keep You Warm these Winters
- 7 Incredible Health Benefits of Black Pepper
- 8 CARDINAL RULES OF MAKING TEA
- 3 Easy Ways to brew Tea without Any Teaware/Teabags/Infusers
- 8 SURPRISING BENEFITS OF PUMPKIN SEEDS
- 6 Easy Tips to Keep Your Tea fresh
- Simple Tea Steeping Guide
- Tea Terminology: What does the word “Steep” mean?