Tea is awesome, but at the same time it's super complex! Some of our readers/ clients already know what White Tea is, but some might not. And it's never too late to gain more knowledge.
Like all other teas, white tea is also made from Camellia Sinensis. However, white tea is minimally processed and is rather young. Plus it's not rolled or oxidised, and this gives it its smooth and light character.
Some say that it was the first type of tea ever consumer, but other sources say otherwise. However, it is definitely one of the oldest varieties of tea.
How it's made
White tea belongs to the group of tea that does not require panning, rolling or shaking. However, the selection of raw material in white tea manufacture is extremely stringent; only the plucking of young tea leaves with a lot of fine hair can produce good-quality white tea.
In Same Category
- How to use yeast | A beginner’s guide to Baker’s yeast | Tassyam
- How to get your pizza toppings right | Pizza Topping Ideas | Tassyam
- How to get your Pizza Sauce right | Easy Tomato Sauce | Tassyam
- Homemade Soups 101 | Broth Basics 3 | International Soups
- How to get your Pizza right | Foolproof Pizza dough | Tassyam
Related by Tags
- Know Thy Tea – Experience the True Taste of Tea
- 5 Refreshingly Exotic Teas
- Tea time with Tassyam
- Date with Tassyam
- Looking for Wedding Gifts?
- Kitchen Conversion Cheatsheet: A Simple Guide to make cooking easier!
- Green Smoothie Guide
- 7 Reasons To Eat Walnuts Daily!
- 10 Inspiring Christmas Quotes to Warm Your Heart
- Why to drink Chamomile Tea before bed?
- 12 Foods to Keep You Warm these Winters
- 7 Incredible Health Benefits of Black Pepper
- 8 CARDINAL RULES OF MAKING TEA
- 3 Easy Ways to brew Tea without Any Teaware/Teabags/Infusers
- 8 SURPRISING BENEFITS OF PUMPKIN SEEDS
- 6 Easy Tips to Keep Your Tea fresh
- Simple Tea Steeping Guide