Now that you've got your favourite tea with you, you're probably wondering what to eat with it? Don't worry! Tassyam is here to help you decide:
Alcoholic Beverage: Vodka
|Food: Fish and/ or Green Vegetables|
|Dessert: Light and mildly sweet desserts|
Alcoholic Beverage: Martini
|Food: Chicken and/ or Cottage Cheese|
|Dessert: Ice creams|
Alcoholic Beverage: Whisky
|Food: Red Meat and/ or Savoury dishes like Daal Makhani|
|Dessert: Rich and Sweet Desserts|
|Alcoholic Beverage: Gin|
|Food: Pork and/ or Light, Continental Cuisines|
|Dessert: Fruity Desserts|
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Know Thy Tea – Experience the True Taste of Tea
- 5 Refreshingly Exotic Teas
- Tea time with Tassyam
- Date with Tassyam
- Looking for Wedding Gifts?
- 3 Amazing Ways to Flavour Your Popcorn
- 7 Reasons To Eat Walnuts Daily!
- Why to drink Chamomile Tea before bed?
- 12 Foods to Keep You Warm these Winters
- 8 CARDINAL RULES OF MAKING TEA
- 3 Easy Ways to brew Tea without Any Teaware/Teabags/Infusers
- 8 SURPRISING BENEFITS OF PUMPKIN SEEDS
- 6 Easy Tips to Keep Your Tea fresh
- Simple Tea Steeping Guide
- Tea Terminology: What does the word “Steep” mean?
- Around the World in 14 Tea Cups
- 5 Almond Face Packs for Healthy Skin
- 6 Reasons to switch to Pink Rock Salt in place of Common Table Salt
- 9 SURPRISING BENEFITS OF HING OR ASAFOETIDA
- White Tea? What Is That?
- What Foods Should You Pair With Your Awesome Tea? Find Out The Answers Here!