Helena is our Tea Sommelier. She's been the "Tea Guru" for Tamas and Ayush in Madrid during their research. Leading the main team with tea selection and tasting from the very beginning, Helena fits perfectly being the official tea taster at Tassyam.
She also runs her tea tastings in Spain under the name of her company: CataCata (catacata.com). Helena is also an expert in mythology, ceremonies and rituals around tea.
Her experience includes:
· Tea experiences and Tea tastings in Madrid and Barcelona
· Courses about green tea in a tea farm located in Kyoto, Japan
· Tea Ceremony Courses in Japan
· ITMA. Certified Tea Sommelier in India
· Teas Courses in India and Thailand
Her motto: Tea is more than a drink, Tea is an experience and a pleasure that requires accompaniment and knowledge.
Founder of the fashion brand, Blush, and a former Pearl Academy and Wigan & Leigh, London, Fashion graduate. A tea enthusiast with a keen eye for design and current fashion trends, brings a unique experience to Gusto 1940’s table. Pallavi has also worked with some of India’s biggest designers including Radhika Jha and Raghavendra Rathore.
Being a young millennial woman, she is also the perfect customer type for the brand. This way, she best understands exactly what the customers want. She works on product design and ensures that the highest level of customer support it provided to our esteemed clients.
Her motto: In the end (also for the first impression), It’s the style that matters.
With a masters in Culinary arts and moreover a 20 year experience in the finest restaurants in Budapest, Zsolt is the perfect addition to the team.
He has worked at “First Strudel House of Pest”, the most popular strudel restaurant in Budapest, and is now the head chef at “Urban Betyar”, one of the largest traditional restaurants and museums in the very centre of Budapest. With his culinary skills, his understanding of the European taste palette, and his love for tea, Zsolt helps GUSTO 1940 and Tassyam select our products, process them accordingly and also suggest great recipes for them.
His motto: Anyone can learn how to cook using cookbooks, but learning how to cook what the client desires comes only from experience.
A former Grand École business management graduate with a creative and entrepreneurial mind-set. Tamas comes from a Hungarian family of entrepreneurs, who has been active in the hospitality sector for the last 2 decades. Tamas himself has been exposed to diverse businesses (catering and employee training) and cultures (worked and lived in 5 countries). He has acquired skills ranging from business development to CRM, sales, and creative design. To top it all, Tamas is the biggest fan of India and its culture.
His motto: Clients are like gems. One must treat them with care. Once damaged, no craftsman will glue it back to original and shining.
A tea enthusiast first and a person after. Ayush has lived, studied and worked in, and absorbed cultures from four countries - India, France, Spain and Germany and has experience in engineering, sales, purchase, and design. This allows him to pay very close attention to detail and manage the teams. He envisions to build a global brand and present the clients with products that enhances lifestyles.
His motto: Don’t sell products; gift stories.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Looking for Wedding Gifts?
- Kitchen Conversion Cheatsheet: A Simple Guide to make cooking easier!
- 7 Reasons To Eat Walnuts Daily!
- 10 Inspiring Christmas Quotes to Warm Your Heart
- Why to drink Chamomile Tea before bed?
- 12 Foods to Keep You Warm these Winters
- 7 Incredible Health Benefits of Black Pepper
- 8 CARDINAL RULES OF MAKING TEA
- 3 Easy Ways to brew Tea without Any Teaware/Teabags/Infusers
- 6 Easy Tips to Keep Your Tea fresh
- Simple Tea Steeping Guide
- Tea Terminology: What does the word “Steep” mean?
- Around the World in 14 Tea Cups
- 5 Almond Face Packs for Healthy Skin
- White Tea? What Is That?
- What Foods Should You Pair With Your Awesome Tea? Find Out The Answers Here!
- Why Try Teas Blended with Rose Petals
- Green Tea Might Just Be The King Of Super Foods
- The Team