In Hindu weddings, gifting forms an integral part of the ceremony. Both guests and hosts exchange gifts, in order to express their joy and gratitude. Wedding gifts can be a lovely way to show your appreciation towards your guests. And what can be more special than the gift of health?
You will always see dried fruits at Indian weddings, but a special platter or basket can be created with the choicest of dried fruits for the couple and for the guests to feed them.
So this wedding season, make health your priority and opt for healthier gifting alternatives like Tassyam’s nuts, seeds, dry fruits and trail mixes, which are raw or dry roasted and are available in a variety of flavors.
Inviting your near and dear ones for the auspicious occasion of marriage is also a beautiful illustration of Indian historical traditions. To make it more special, invitation cards can be accompanied with dry fruit gift baskets. By sending dry fruits along with the invitation card you would make the guests happy and they would surely like to attend the wedding and give blessings to the couple for a wonderful married life.
The dry fruits boxes usually consist of almonds, cashews, raisins, pistachios and many more. It is believed that gifting dry fruits mark the onset of an auspicious event and also sets the tone for the wedding. Also, another reason behind gifting dry fruits is the nutritional value possessed by these nuts.
Our beautifully crafted gourmet dry fruits and nut boxes will surely add some extra crunch to your celebrations. With an exclusive line of the finest collection of hand sorted and carefully picked dry fruits, your wedding gifts/invitations will have a unique edge to them and be the talk of the town for years to come.
There are other healthy wedding gifts options also such as Exotic, Hand-picked and Hand-Blended Teas. Tassyam also offers unique, healthy, natural blends and super rare single-estate organic teas direct from the gardens. You can find your favorite White Tea, Green Tea, Oolong Tea, Darjeeling Tea and many more in elegant luxury boxes. Since the health benefits of teas are as well known as that of dry fruits, your guests would surely appreciate this thoughtful gesture.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Looking for Wedding Gifts?
- Kitchen Conversion Cheatsheet: A Simple Guide to make cooking easier!
- Green Smoothie Guide
- 7 Reasons To Eat Walnuts Daily!
- 10 Inspiring Christmas Quotes to Warm Your Heart
- Why to drink Chamomile Tea before bed?
- 12 Foods to Keep You Warm these Winters
- 7 Incredible Health Benefits of Black Pepper
- 8 CARDINAL RULES OF MAKING TEA
- 3 Easy Ways to brew Tea without Any Teaware/Teabags/Infusers
- 8 SURPRISING BENEFITS OF PUMPKIN SEEDS
- 6 Easy Tips to Keep Your Tea fresh
- Simple Tea Steeping Guide
- Tea Terminology: What does the word “Steep” mean?
- Around the World in 14 Tea Cups
- 5 Almond Face Packs for Healthy Skin
- White Tea? What Is That?
- What Foods Should You Pair With Your Awesome Tea? Find Out The Answers Here!
- Why Try Teas Blended with Rose Petals
- Green Tea Might Just Be The King Of Super Foods
- The Team