Salt is the most basic ingredient that we use in our day to day life. Most of us have never even considered how it is manufactured or what it is actually made of.
“Table Salt” merely mimics the taste of natural rock salt and is prepared by taking natural salt or crude oil flake leftovers and is subjected to high heat at a temperature of 650 degree Celsius. At this temperature, it loses majority of the naturally occurring elements which are beneficial for the human body.
The iodized salts available at the super market are full of synthetic chemical additives. These chemicals are extremely unhealthy and can also be toxic sometimes. The colour of naturally occurring salt is not white. The Table Salt that we consume is bleached to obtain the white colour.
So the need of the hour is to make a change and switch to naturally occurring forms of salt. If you are still not convinced then here are some benefits of Pink Himalayan Rock Salt:
It is naturally occurring:
Pink Rock Salt is obtained from the mines in the Himalayan Mountain Range. These mines have experienced intense tectonic pressure over the past 250 million years and are said to be over 99% pure.
The Pink Colour:
The various shades of pink, red and white of the Himalayan Salt indicate the presence of rich mineral content. Some sources say that it contains up to 84 different trace elements which have a lot of health benefits.
Lower Sodium Content:
Pink Salt has larger sized crystals as compared to table salt, so a spoonful of Pink Salt will have less sodium than Table Salt. It also has a saltier taste than Table Salt and therefore lesser quantity is enough to achieve the desired taste.
A pinch of Pink Rock Salt when added to drinks or meals can help attain the optimal fluid balance in the body. It helps in creating an electrolyte balance and regulates water in the cells.
Body’s pH Balance:
It helps the human body achieve a balanced acid-to-alkaline ratio which helps in boosting immunity and aids proper digestion.
Multiple Health Benefits:
Pink Rock Salt offers numerable health benefits like:
- Supports healthy respiratory function
- Reduces pain and cramps
- Improves kidney and gallbladder health
- Aids vascular health
- Decreases the aging process
- Improves blood sugar levels
- Increases libido
- Strengthening of bones and improved circulation
- Detoxification of toxins
- Betters metabolic functioning
If you want to experience these incredible health benefits then click here and get the best quality Pink Rock Salt from Tassyam.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Tea time with Tassyam
- Date with Tassyam
- 7 Reasons To Eat Walnuts Daily!
- Why to drink Chamomile Tea before bed?
- 12 Foods to Keep You Warm these Winters
- 8 SURPRISING BENEFITS OF PUMPKIN SEEDS
- 6 Easy Tips to Keep Your Tea fresh
- Simple Tea Steeping Guide
- Around the World in 14 Tea Cups
- 5 Almond Face Packs for Healthy Skin
- 6 Reasons to switch to Pink Rock Salt in place of Common Table Salt
- 9 SURPRISING BENEFITS OF HING OR ASAFOETIDA
- What Foods Should You Pair With Your Awesome Tea? Find Out The Answers Here!