Winter is coming and the season-change usually makes the skin dull, dry and lifeless. So it’s important to nourish and revitalize your skin. What can be better than using almonds for this purpose?
Almond is considered a ‘superfood’ for a reason. It is the most nourishing nut available with a wide variety of benefits due to the presence of vital elements like protein, zinc, calcium, omega-3 fatty acid etc.
External application of almonds can do wonders for your skin. In today’s post, we’ll give you the best and easiest DIY home-made face packs made with almonds.
Almond Face Pack for Acne:
- 5 tbsp raw almonds (soaked overnight in water)
- 1.5 tbsp organic honey
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Make a paste of almonds that have been soaked overnight with small amount of water.
- Add the honey and lemon juice. Mix until evenly combined.
- Apply it over the face and neck area for 10-15 minutes until dry and relax meanwhile.
- Clean with cold water and pat dry your face.
Almond Face Pack for tan-removal:
- 5 tbsp ground almond powder
- 3 tbsp yogurt
- 1 tbsp tomato juice
- Mix the almond powder with yogurt and tomato juice to make a smooth paste.
- Apply evenly on face and neck area. The acidity in the pack helps remove the tan.
- Clean after 10-15 minutes with cold water and pat dry your face.
Almond Face Pack for dry skin:
- ½ cup raw almonds (soaked overnight)
- 1 tbsp grounded oats
- 3 tbsp milk
- Crush the almonds that have been soaked overnight.
- Mix in the grounded oats and milk. Mix it well.
- Apply the paste and let it dry for 20 minutes.
- Clean with cold water and pat dry your face with a towel.
- Almond Face Pack for oily skin:
- 2 tbsp grounded almonds
- 1 tbsp multani mitti (fuller’s earth)
- 2 tbsp Rose water
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Mix the almond powder, multani mitti, lemon juice and rose water to make a smooth paste.
- Apply the paste evenly on face and wash it off after 15 minutes.
Pat dry your face with a towel. This facepack removes excess oil from your face.
- Almond Face Pack for aging skin:
- 3 tbsp ground almond powder
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp yogurt
- Mix ground almonds with olive oil and yogurt into a smooth paste.
- Massage it on the face in circular motion.
- Clean with damp cloth or wet-wipe after 15 minutes.
- Splash cold water and pat dry your face.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Date with Tassyam
- Looking for Wedding Gifts?
- Kitchen Conversion Cheatsheet: A Simple Guide to make cooking easier!
- 7 Reasons To Eat Walnuts Daily!
- 10 Inspiring Christmas Quotes to Warm Your Heart
- Why to drink Chamomile Tea before bed?
- 12 Foods to Keep You Warm these Winters
- 7 Incredible Health Benefits of Black Pepper
- 8 CARDINAL RULES OF MAKING TEA
- 8 SURPRISING BENEFITS OF PUMPKIN SEEDS
- 6 Easy Tips to Keep Your Tea fresh
- Simple Tea Steeping Guide
- Around the World in 14 Tea Cups
- 5 Almond Face Packs for Healthy Skin
- 6 Reasons to switch to Pink Rock Salt in place of Common Table Salt
- 9 SURPRISING BENEFITS OF HING OR ASAFOETIDA