We all know that using teabags is harmful for the environment but still keep using them because we don’t own any fancy teaware or tea-infusers and find it a hassle to go out and make an effort to buy new things. So we’ve come to your rescue with these easy hacks to make tea using loose tea leaves in an eco-friendly and easy manner.
You just need two cups and a strainer to enjoy your tea without a fancy teapot or a tea infuser mesh ball.
2.Pour hot water and let it steep for the suggested time period.
3.Put a strainer on the other cup.
4.After the tea is infused properly, pour it through the strainer into the other cup.
Now, enjoy your cup of tea.
Steep in a cup
This is the easiest way to make tea if you don’t mind a bit of leaf while you sip. Simply follow the Chinese way of blowing the particles to the side of the cup. It is simple yet effective.
1.Add the required amount of tea leaves in a cup.
2.Pour hot water and steep the tea.
3.Let the tea leaves settle down at the bottom of the cup.
Enjoy when it’s ready.
DIY Muslin Cloth Tea Bag
It’s the perfect recyclable and environment-friendly replacement of the paper tea bags that we use.
All you need is a good old muslin cloth.
1.Cut a square piece of the muslin cloth and remember to keep sufficient space for the tea when it expands.
2. Now put the amount of tea leaves required to make one cup of tea.
3.Tie the corners to close the mouth with the help of white thread.(Don’t use colored thread/cloth)
4.Make the knot tight to secure the tea leaves.
5. Dip your tea bag in a cup with hot water to enjoy tea.
You can also carry these DIY tea bags in a small airtight container when you travel.
In Same Category
- How to use yeast | A beginner’s guide to Baker’s yeast | Tassyam
- How to get your pizza toppings right | Pizza Topping Ideas | Tassyam
- How to get your Pizza Sauce right | Easy Tomato Sauce | Tassyam
- Homemade Soups 101 | Broth Basics 3 | International Soups
- How to get your Pizza right | Foolproof Pizza dough | Tassyam
Related by Tags
- Know Thy Tea – Experience the True Taste of Tea
- 5 Refreshingly Exotic Teas
- Best Detox Teas for Health From Tassyam
- Tea time with Tassyam
- Looking for Wedding Gifts?
- Why to drink Chamomile Tea before bed?
- 12 Foods to Keep You Warm these Winters
- 8 CARDINAL RULES OF MAKING TEA
- 3 Easy Ways to brew Tea without Any Teaware/Teabags/Infusers
- 6 Easy Tips to Keep Your Tea fresh
- Simple Tea Steeping Guide